Saturday, February 19, 2011

Module 3 - Imaginative Bridges



The only way I can think of bridging this assignment into my classroom is how I can set up my personal space. Mostly, I am at the mercy of each building, with this year actually having a room, this being a rarity. I usually get to push an Art Cart from classroom to classroom and I have to adapt to each teacher’s design. When I do get the chance to set up a room, I make it very practical. My walls are filled up with art posters and I tell my students that they will fill in the holes with their artwork. The buildings I am in are all about my age or older (45). My own children go to a rural district and the buildings here are only 10 years old, or less. It would be nice to have updated architecture, but not mandatory. I can think of 1000 other things to spend all that money on instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment